Springboard America is a survey panel that pays Americans to provide feedback on various products, services, and topics of interest.
Like other popular paid survey sites (Swagbucks, YouGov, and Survey Junkie), members of Springboard America earn points they can redeem for various rewards.
Although market research companies don’t pay much for your time, they offer opportunities to monetize your free time, the best ones are also free to join.
The Springboard America review covers how it works, how to earn points and redeem them, pros and cons of the platform, and whether it is legit.
What is Maru Springboard America?
It is owned by Maru/Blue, a market research company that is a part of the Maru Group.
The Springboard America panel works with several global brands, Not-for-profit organizations, and government agencies to collect consumer feedback and process them.
How Does Maru Springboard America Work?
It is free to become a member of Springboard America.
To get started, simply create an account here. You will receive an email to confirm your account.
Following confirmation, complete your profile by answering the questionnaire in full. This step is very important as it determines whether you receive surveys and how often you qualify for them.
You earn points for each survey completed depending on the length of the survey and type.
To become a member of Maru Springboard America, you must be:
- A resident of the United States
- At least 18 years of age
You should also not be working in a market research occupation.
How To Make Money on Maru Springboard
Members get paid to answer surveys. As of this writing, the panel paid out over $31,000 in the last month alone.
The points you earn per survey range between 50 and 500 points or 50 cents and $5.
You can expect to get 1-4 survey invitations every month which is a lot less than what Survey Junkie sends its members.
Active members tend to get more surveys and make more money overall.
Other ways to earn on Maru Springboard America include:
- Associate Studies: These are surveys from third-party sites that have partnered with Maru Springboard America.
- Profilers and Mosaics: These surveys ask questions about your habits, shopping, mobile usage, etc.
- Sweepstakes: Members can participate in the monthly or quarterly sweepstakes and get opportunities to earn cash rewards.
- Friend Referrals: Invite others to join the panel using your referral link.
How To Redeem Maru Springboard America Points
You can redeem your earnings starting at 5,000 points or $50.
Payout options include:
- Virtual Visa Card
- E-gift cards such as Google Play, Amazon, and iTunes gift cards
- Charitable donation
Points earned do not expire, however, accounts that have been inactive for 5+ months may be closed.
Is Maru Springboard America Legit?
Maru Springboard America appears legit.
It is owned by the Maru Group, a market research company with operations in Canada, the U.S., U.K., and Argentina.
Springboard America has a B+ rating on the Better Business Bureau.
Pros and Cons of Maru Springboard America
Like other survey panels, Maru Springboard has its benefits and downsides.
- Offers multiple ways to redeem points
- Surveys are not too long
- Can redeem points for real cash via PayPal
- Free to join
- High minimum payout threshold of $50
- Maximum of 4 surveys per month
- Inactive accounts may be closed after 5 months
MaruSpringboard America Alternatives
Below are some alternative survey sites to earn extra cash in the U.S.
1. Branded Surveys: Complete surveys and get paid via gift cards or PayPal. Get a bonus of 100 points.
2. Survey Junkie: This well-rated survey site offers multiple surveys every week. It also has a low payout threshold of $10. Join Survey Junkie.
Is Maru Springboard America Worth it?
If you have time to spare and don’t mind filling out long questionnaires, this panel may be for you.
You could also try the side hustles in the resources below: