Playing mobile games is a great way to unwind and relax after a long day of work or during your free time.
What if you can earn extra cash while doing so? That’s what mobile gaming apps like Solitaire Cash help you achieve: unwind and earn.
So, is Solitaire Cash safe and legit?
In this Solitaire Cash review, I cover everything you need to know about the Solitaire Cash app so that you can determine whether it’s worth your time and money.
Solitaire Cash app is an iOS gaming app that allows iPhone and Samsung Galaxy users to play Solitaire card games.
It was developed by Papaya Gaming and has become a popular card game app where users can participate in skill-based cash tournaments to win real money.
Users can participate in free practice rounds where they play for fun to accumulate gems and points that they can use to unlock other games, or in pay-to-play tournaments to compete with other players and win cash prizes.
You can install the Solitaire Cash app from the Apple or Samsung Galaxy app store. Unfortunately, there is no Solitaire Cash for Android.
Solitaire Cash online is a skill-based card game that uses a skill-based matching system to select players with similar gaming skills to play in cash tournaments.
Basically, you’ll be competing with other players with similar skill levels to win cash prizes.
You can participate in two ways:
Pay-to-lay tournaments are your best bet if you are in to win real prizes. You participate in multiplayer competitions of 4-7 players. You’ll be able to see upfront the entry fee, number of players, and payouts before you participate.
Once you pay the cash buy-in fee, you play your hand and submit your score, then wait for other players to finish to see the results.
If you emerge among the top 3, you earn a piece of the prize pool, after which you will receive a notification to redeem your reward.
You can participate in free practice rounds to learn how the game works and level up your skills before participating in cash tournaments.
These free games don’t pay any cash, but you accumulate gems and experience points (XP) that earn you bonus gems when you move higher.
Though gems cannot be redeemed for merchandise or gift cards, you can use them as part of the entry fee in cash tournaments.
- Watching short ads: Earn 10 bonus gems
- Cash bonus: Receive bonus cash when you deposit funds
- Daily Bonus: If you tap the daily bonus button, you receive bonus gems every 24 hours
- Referrals: You earn a $1 cash bonus from every invite who joins via your Solitaire Cash referral code.
- Promo codes: Follow the app’s social media pages to land promo codes for bonus cash/gems
- Puzzles: Solve puzzles and challenges to get bonus gems.
If you want to earn real money on Solitaire Cash, you must pay-to-play. Entry fee in cash tournaments ranges from $1-$12 per round, depending on the tournament level.
You can fund your Solitaire Cash account through PayPal, Apple Pay, or a credit card from major issuers, including Visa, Discover, AMEX, and Mastercard.
If you are lucky to be among the top players and win tournaments, you can cash out your money via PayPal or a linked credit card.
The minimum redemption threshold is $5, and your Solitaire cash withdrawal will be processed within 2-14 days at a $1 processing fee.
Since there’s no Solitaire Cash for Android, only iOS users can join the app. The app is available for free on Apple and Samsung app stores, and you must be 18+ to play Solitaire Cash online.
In the US, the app is available in all the states except Arizona, Arkansas, Maryland, South Dakota, South Carolina, Montana, Maine, Iowa, Louisiana, and Maine
Yes, Solitaire Cash is a legit and safe skill-based card game with high scores and thousands of downloads from the app stores.
It has a 4.6-star rating on the Apple Store and thousands of positive reviews, and 4 out of 5 on the Samsung galaxy store. It also ranks among the top games in the app stores.
You play on your own board, and your details are never shared with other players. When you win, there are clear Solitaire Cash withdrawal methods (PayPal or Credit card) to cash out your money.
That said, the app doesn’t provide a way to know whether you are playing with real humans, as you can’t see your competitors’ moves. Thus, critics argue that games may be rigged, and you may be playing with AI rather than human competitors.
There are no Solitaire Cash cheats, and if you see someone online trying to lure you with Solitaire codes or code generators, that’s probably a scammer preying on your details or luring you to watch free ads or make sign-ups.
That said, there are a few things you can do to earn more gems or tilt the odds of winning a cash tournament in your favor, including:
- Don’t rush into cash tournaments: To increase your odds of winning tournaments, take time in practice rounds until your skill and experience level up and start winning gems regularly.
- Take advantage of Undo Moves: This feature allows penalty-free undoing of your last move, and taking advantage of it can help you correct a bad move.
- Watch ads: Though choosing to watch ads can be disruptive, viewing ads helps you earn 10 bonus gems.
- Refer friends: Share your referral code within your social network to earn the $1 bonus from your invites.
Pros and Cons of Solitaire Cash
THe benefits of the Solitaire Cash app are many:
- A myriad of cash tournaments to participate in
- Several ways to get bonus cash and gems
- Three account funding methods, including Apple Pay, PayPal, and credit cards
- Offers free games to play for fun and learn how the game works
- You can undo your last move penalty-free
- Solitaire Cash withdrawal via PayPal or linked credit card
There’s also the pause feature so that you are not automatically disqualified just in case of interruption. It allows you to pause the game for 15 minutes to attend to urgent matters and pick up later where you left off without being disqualified.
Some downsides of this game to note:
- Long withdrawal period of 2-14 days
- The $1 processing fee is high when cashing out the minimum redemption of $5
- Prizes are only for the top three players, and you really need to be skilled to ever win any prize.
- No way to tell whether you are playing with real humans.
While Solitaire Cash is a fun card game, it’s not available to Android users. The fact that you also need to pay to play cash tournaments may be a turnoff for most users.
Luckily, it is not the only mobile game in town, and there are Solitaire Cash alternatives that you can turn to if it doesn’t work for you.
- Mistplay: An android gaming app that earns you points that you can redeem for gift cards or in-game items.
- Cashyy: Earn points playing games and redeem them for gift cards or PayPal cash.
- Swagbucks: Make money online by playing games, answering surveys, and more.
- Pool PayDay: Play pool solo or participate in competitions and redeem your winning for PayPal cash or in-game rewards.
Is Solitaire Cash real?
Yes, Solitaire Cash is a real iOS app available in the Apple and Samsung Galaxy app stores. It allows you to play free practice rounds for fun, or participate in pay-to-play cash tournaments and win real money.
How does solitaire cash make money?
Solitaire Cash app makes money by taking a small cut in each of the tournament’s prize pools. They also make money via featured ads, which users watch to earn free gems.
Is Solitaire Cash free?
Yes, the Solitaire Cash app is free to install and use, but if you want to participate in tournaments and win cash, you have to pay-to-play.
Does Solitaire Cash app pay real money?
Yes, Solitaire Cash pays real money to the top 3 scores in each tournament, and you can cash out your winnings via PayPal or a linked credit card.
How much can you make playing solitaire cash?
You can make a few to hundreds of dollars depending on the game, and whether you win it. For instance, playing the Adrenaline Rush tournaments requires a $7 entry fee, with a potential to win $20 if you emerge as the top player.