Rewardia is a get-paid-to site you can join to earn cash and gift card rewards in your spare time.
It is very similar to other popular survey panels like Swagbucks, Toluna, Google Opinion, Rewards, and OnePoll.
This Rewardia review shows how it works and whether it is legit.
What is Rewardia?
Rewardia is a free online rewards site that is open to residents of the United States, Australia, and New Zealand. It was established in 2003.
How Does Rewardia Work?
To begin earning, sign up here (includes 100 free points).
Complete the pre-screening questions and earn some points.
When you have completed your profile, you can begin taking surveys and earning points.
There are 7 ways to earn points on Rewardia:
1. Answer Surveys: You can earn up to $20.50 per survey.
2. Play Games: Earn points when you play games and trivia. Some of the popular games include Solitaire, Scramble, Match 3 Crystals, 2048 Puzzle, memory games, Scratchie, Coral Slots, Jigsaw Puzzles, and more.
3. Watch Videos: Earn points when you watch video ads from your dashboard.
4. Apply Promo Codes: Rewardia provides promo codes on their Facebook page and other social media platforms. You may also receive them by email.
Enter the promo code on your account to redeem points.
5. Refer Friends: When you share your Rewardia referral link with friends and they join, you earn 10% of their earnings for life.
Your friend also gets 3,000 bonus points after they earn their first 3,000 points on the platform.
You can also share your Rewardia referral code via social media.
6. Participate in Polls: Active members who engage with daily polls, email reminders, and forum discussions earn points for their efforts.
7. Loyalty Bonus: You earn extra points and bonuses based on your membership tier, either bronze, silver, gold, or platinum.
How To Get Paid By Rewardia
You can redeem your Rewardia points for gift cards and cash.
Gift cards: Includes popular ones like Amazon, Best Buy, Home Depot, Macy’s, Dunkin’ Donuts, and Gap. 2,000 points are equivalent to $1, and you can choose from gift cards worth between $5 and $200.
Cash: Payment can be made directly into your bank account starting at $50.
Your points do not expire and you can redeem them at any time.
Related: How To Earn PayPal Cash.
Rewardia Status Tiers
Your activity is rewarded on Rewardia. New members start with a Bronze status and can progress up to Platinum status.
A higher tier results in bonuses when you redeem your points. See how the different tiers impact your rewards:
Is Rewardia Legit or a Scam?
Rewardia is a legitimate online platform for earning rewards while completing simple tasks.
It has a 4.2/5 rating on Trustpilot from 380 reviews, and a 4.4/5 rating on Product Review from over 1,200 reviewers.
This platform is very popular in Australia and New Zealand and is now gaining ground in the United States.
If you have questions about your account, you can easily reach customer support using the contact forms.
Rewardia Pros and Cons
Benefits and downsides of Rewardia based on real user review include:
- It has various ways to earn cash rewards.
- You can withdraw earnings as cash or via gift cards
- Gift card redemptions are processed quickly
- Only available in 3 countries
- $50 minimum payout threshold for bank deposits
- Not accredited by the Better Business Bureaus
- Lots of survey disqualifications
In addition to Rewardia, you can join the following sites to earn extra cash if you like taking surveys.
You can find other Get-Paid-To opportunities in this list of survey sites.