Earning money on the side has become easier, thanks to the number of mobile gaming apps available today.
Rewarded Play, for example, has been one of the most popular gaming apps as it allows players to earn points, which you can redeem for gift cards and cash.
If this is your first time hearing about Rewarded Play, stick around. This article provides an in-depth Rewarded Play app review, covering topics on its legitimacy, game list, earning potential, and more.
How Does Rewarded Play Work?
To earn gift cards and make money from Rewarded Play (Android), you need to complete the following steps:
- Install the app: Visit Google Store Play, type in Rewarded Play, and hit download. After installing the app, you need to input your email and accept their data agreement.
- Download and play mobile games: Once you’ve downloaded the app, you’ll see a wide selection of games. Choose from these options and download the games you’d like to play.
- Earn points: You’ll earn points every time you complete achievements on the games. To earn more points fast, you can spend money on in-app purchases for the games you’ve downloaded.
- Cash out: Once you’ve reached the minimum points threshold (45,000 points), you can redeem your points for Rewarded Play gift cards. You can receive your gift card through email or have it delivered to your address.
Is Rewarded Play Legit?
Yes, Rewarded Play is a legit app with over 10 million downloads since its launch in 2019. The app gained plenty of positive reviews online, indicating how it can help users earn gift cards.
Reviews, testimonials, and screenshots available online also show how players receive payment from the app. It’s rare to find an app with many positive reviews about its payments.
Rewarded Play Game List
If you know how to play bingo, then Bingo Blitz is definitely your go-to game from the Rewarded Play app. The game has the same rules as the actual bingo game, so it’s an easy learning curve. Here, you’ll need luck and skills to reach new levels and earn points.
Cookie Jam Blast
Cookie Jam Blast is one of the easiest and most colorful games available on Rewarded Play. You’ll need to match at least three cookies of the same color to collect them.
The cookies will disappear right after you match them. The goal of the game is to clear the board before you run out of time or moves.
Are you a Harry Potter fan? Then you’ll surely love this game from Rewarded Play. In this game, you’ll become a student at Hogwarts Schools of Witchcraft and Wizardry and take on adventures of the wizarding world.
You’ll master spells, tame beasts, and grow your magical abilities as you complete levels.
The goal of this game is similar to an actual mahjong game — you need to remove all the tiles from the board by pair. Choose tiles with the same image, and they’ll disappear. The faster you can clear the board, the more coins you can earn from the game.
This is a fun and highly addictive game where you’ll have to work as a detective. You need to identify the problem, investigate crime scenes, find clues in hidden objects, and solve the case.
You can do a lot of things once you play Pirate Games on Rewarded App. You can earn points by attacking your friends, building amazing islands, stealing loot, and sailing on different adventures. You’ll also have to conquer islands to complete the maps!
Rewarded Play’s Sudoku follows the same rule as the actual sudoku game — you must fill out all the rows and columns with the numbers 1 to 9 without repeating numbers within the row, column, or square.
Wheel of Fortune
The core gameplay of Wheel of Fortune mimics the rules followed on the TV show. You’ll need to spin the wheel to find out how much money a letter is worth. Once you correctly guess one of the letters on the board, that amount will be added to your total earnings.
To play and earn coins on Word Alchemy, you need to connect the letters by swiping them vertically, horizontally, diagonally, backward, or forward to create a word. A list of words will be given in every round, and you must find all to advance to another round.
World Series Poker
The World Series Poker on Rewarded Play provides you with the flexibility to play whenever, wherever. The rules of this game are the same as poker games played in person. The only difference is that you need to make decisions faster as the game is timed.
The game’s objective is to roll five dice to make certain combinations of numbers. Different combinations give you different scores. Luck plays a big role in this game, but you also need to come up with and follow a strategy to earn the most number of coins.
How Much Can You Earn From Rewarded Play?
Rewarded Play (Android) lets you earn money but can’t replace a full-time job or make you a millionaire. It’s an excellent app for a side hustle and earn free gift cards.
The amount of money you’ll earn from Rewarded Play depends on the number of goals you accomplish, the type of games you play, and how often you play.
But in general, most game challenges will reward you anywhere from 100 to 500 points. These challenges are easy and can be completed within minutes.
There are also challenges that will reward you thousands of points. However, these games are more challenging and require a significant amount of time.
In short, you need to spend a lot of time playing games on the app to earn a decent number of coins.
If you’re actively playing games, you can reach the threshold amount after two weeks. Some users earn $5 after seven months of using the app, while others report earning several Rewarded Play gift cards weekly.
Pros and Cons of Rewarded Play App
Before spending time and effort on Rewarded Play, it’s important to know its pros and cons first. This information will help you manage your expectations and determine if Rewarded Play is the perfect app for you.
- Extensive Rewarded Play game list: You can choose from different games on the app, which is perfect if you get easily get bored from playing the same games.
- Offers more gift cards: With Rewarded Play gift cards, you can score deals on Amazon, Best Buy, eBay, Nordstrom, Walmart, Gap, Adidas, Target, and many others.
- Free: The app is free to download.
- Excellent customer service: Learning how to use and play Rewarded Play will become a breeze as the app is known to provide top-notch customer service.
- Limited reward options: Unlike most money-making apps, Rewarded Play doesn’t support PayPal as a reward option.
- Only available on Android devices: There’s no Rewarded Play for iPhone and other Apple devices, as the app is only available on Google Play.
Rewarded Play vs. Mistplay
To determine which is better between Rewarded Play and Mistplay, we’ve compared the two based on different categories:
- Available countries: Mistplay wins this category because it’s available in more countries than Rewarded Play.
- Cashouts: Both apps have similar cashout amounts (at least $5) and require the same amount of time to cash out. But Mistplay has lower requirements when cashing out for Amazon gift cards.
- Game variety: Rewarded Play wins this category because it offers better game variety than Mistplay.
- Referral programs: Mistplay and Rewarded Play offer similar earning potential. Using any of these apps consistently lets you earn around $10 to $15 a month.
- Reward options: If you’re playing to win gift cards, Rewarded Play is a better option because it has a wider selection of gift cards. If you’re playing for cash, choose Mistplay.
Related: Mistplay detailed review.
If you want to earn gift cards and cash while having fun, Rewarded Play is an excellent option. Just make sure that you’re ready to put in the work. The more consistent you are, the more rewards you can enjoy from the app!
Is the Rewarded Play app legit?
Yes, Rewarded Play is legit and very reliable. Besides making money, you can also earn Rewarded Play gift cards, which you can use on Amazon, eBay, Target, and more!
Which is better, Rewarded Play or Mistplay?
When it comes to gift cards, Rewarded Play is better because it has a wider selection of gift cards. But Mistplay is better if you want to play to make money as it offers prepared Visa and Mastercards as rewards.
Which app gives you real money for playing games?
Aside from Rewarded Play, you can also earn money from playing games available on Swagbucks, AppStation, InboxDollars, Drop, and Cashyy.