Managing your money has just become easier with the birth of Cash App. Transfers are easy and fast, and being able to invest using the service made it a superb tool in the digital age.
Another reason for its popularity is that you can use it to make money. By simply using a free Cash App referral code such as KKJ2CXN to invite others, you get to earn extra cash.
What is Cash App?
Cash App is a mobile payment method that enables you to send and receive money from others using a mobile phone application.
Available on Google Play and the Apple App Store, Cash App is also used to pay for anything and buy or sell stocks and Bitcoin.
When you link Cash App to your bank account, you can use it to earn extra income by inviting other people to sign up with Cash App.
Cash App users do not need a bank account to receive or transfer money. There are no fees when using Cash App to send or request payments outside your region.
You can check our detailed review of Cash App to learn more.
What is a Cash App Referral Code?
A Cash App referral code is a unique seven-character code that you will find in your Cash App account. You can share it with family and friends directly online or via the app.
It is a unique ID consisting of a distinctive combination of numbers and letters at the end portion of your invitation link.
Every user who signs up for Cash App receives a unique code. It works as an identifier that links new Cash App users to your invitation.
If you are wondering, “Where is the referral code on Cash App?” read on and find out.
To view your code, you must go to your profile and tap the “Referral Code” button.
If you want to participate in the referral program to earn money, send this referral code to anyone you want to invite.
When a user enters your referral code during signup, you earn a cash bonus of at least $5.
Cash App Referral Bonus
The Cash App Referral Program is a feature that allows you to earn a referral bonus by inviting your family and friends to sign up using your referral code.
You typically get a referral bonus of $5 when you sign up and activate your Cash App account.
You can only earn the bonus when you have made at least a $5 transfer within 14 days after using the referral code during signup.
When a new user creates an account using your referral code and sends an eligible payment from a linked debit card within 14 days, you will both earn the referral bonus.
The referral bonus amount you will get is randomly assigned to each Cash App account. Depending on your location, it could be $5, $10, $15, or $30.
Below is a step-by-step procedure on how to earn your Cash App referral bonus:
- Download Cash App on your mobile device from Google Play or App Store.
- Complete the registration process and verify your account.
- Once verified, go to the app settings and click the person icon.
- Enter the referral code of the person who invited you. If you did not receive an invitation, use the code KKJ2CXN.
- Once you enter it, you will be eligible to receive the bonus.
- Add a bank account by tapping the bank icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap “Linked Banks” then “Link a Bank.”
- Select your bank from the given list or enter the bank name on the search bar.
- Provide the required information, then click “Submit.”
- To receive the referral bonus, swap a payment of at least $5 with a friend who already uses Cash App. Do this within 14 days of using the referral code.
Where to Put in the Referral Code on Cash App
Knowing where to put in the referral code on Cash App is essential in ensuring you get the referral bonus. Below are the simple steps to doing it.
- Open Cash App on your mobile device.
- Tap the user icon on the top right corner of the screen.
- Scroll down until you find “Enter Referral Code.”
- Tap on the referral code. A popup will appear and ask for a referral code.
- Enter a Cash App referral code, such as KKJ2CXN, to qualify for the $5 bonus.
- Hit the “Submit” button.
How to Invite Friends and Get a Referral Bonus
Here are the steps on how to invite friends and earn a referral bonus:
- Open the Cash App and tap the “Activity” tab.
- Tap “Invite Friends.”
- Send your referral code to everyone you want to invite.
- Encourage them to do the following so you can all enjoy the referral bonus:
- Create an account at Cash App using the referral code you sent.
- Link their bank to their Cash App account.
- Make a payment or transfer of $5 to you or swap payments with each other.
You can also use the Cash App “Invite Friends, Get $30” option to earn a higher bonus.
Where is my Cash App referral code?
You can find it by going to your profile page, tapping the profile icon, scrolling down to the bottom of the screen, and then tapping on the “Referral Code” button. You can also find it by tapping on the “Invite Friends” button.
How do I get $15 from a Cash App referral?
If you are randomly assigned a $15 Cash App referral bonus, you can get it after you invite a friend and they sign up and complete the process. Find your referral code, then tap the “Invite Friends, Get $15” button. For each new user who registers and makes a payment of $5, you earn $15.
How do I borrow money from Cash App?
Open Cash App, tap “Cash App Balance,” and go to the “Banking” header. If you see a “Borrow” header, tap on it and then tap “Unlock.” Select the amount you want to borrow ($20 to $200), choose your repayment plan, and accept your Cash App Borrow loan.
Related: Here’s an alternative to Cash App to get an $800 free transfer.