What can you do with an extra $5, $10, or $20 per week?
You could choose to buy your favourite Starbucks drinks or stash the cash to build a sizable emergency fund.
What you do is up to you. The fact is, we all have financial needs and goals to put extra funds towards.
Luckily, the internet age has made it possible for anyone with an internet-enabled device to make money online from home. For instance, you can make money online from online surveys. It’s where GPT sites like Quickrewards come in.
Similar to market research panels like Swagbucks, Valued Opinion, Survey Junkie, and Opinion Outpost, Quickrewards pays you to answer surveys & polls, watch videos, shop on specific websites, sign up for offers, and even play games.
But before you sign up, it helps to learn how Quickrewards works, the different ways you can monetize your spare time on the site, and how you’ll get paid.
So is Quickrewards legit? That’s the point of this Quickrewards review. Read on to find out whether the survey site is worth your time.
What is QuickRewards?
QuickRewards is one of the top market research panels that has been in the online survey game for over 12 years.
Founded in 2002, the site connects companies and advertisers to everyday product users so that they can gather valuable data and feedback on customers’ opinions and preferences regarding their products and services in the market.
To achieve that, QuickRewards offers incentives to users to complete different offers and tasks. From paid surveys and watching videos to shopping online and signing up for offers, there’s no shortage of tasks participants can complete to earn rewards.
QuickRewards boasts a no minimum quick payout process, with over $7,000,000 cash rewards paid to members since 2002.
Currently, QuickRewards sign-up is only open to U.S. and Canadian residents.
How Does QuickRewards Work?
QuickRewards works pretty much like other survey sites, but only Americans and Canadians can work on the site. Here’s how it works:
Create an account
To access and complete surveys and offers on the site, you’ll first need to create an account. So do a QuickRewards sign up and confirm your email to create your profile.
Choose a program
You’ll need to choose at least one QuickRewards program depending on the type of tasks you want to complete on the site, including:
- Paid for Your Opinions Program: With this program, you get paid to take surveys. Simply give your opinion concerning a brand or product and earn the money.
- Shop and Save Program: Choose this program if you want to earn money shopping online. You receive exclusive coupons to save money shopping at over 1000 brand name stores.
- Cash Online Program: Make money by completing different offers on the site like reading emails, visiting websites, playing games, watching videos, and more.
QuickRewards uses these programs to customize your experience on the site and tailor the type of emails you receive. You won’t be limited to the program you choose.
After creating your profile, you’ll be able to earn money by completing all the available tasks on the site. For instance, you can shop online, take surveys and watch videos to maximize rewards.
Complete your first task
Once you complete your profile, you’re now ready to start earning. Navigate to the QuickRewards dashboard and check the different types of tasks that are available for you to complete.
Earn the money
For each task you complete successfully, you earn either specific dollar amounts or points, called QuickPoints. 100 QP points are equal to 1 cent. You’ll see the earning potential of each task before you take it. You’ll also earn additional token bonuses.
Your earnings for each task will reflect on your QuickRewards account immediately or within 24 hours. To earn something worth cashing out, you’ll have to complete several tasks.
How Does QuickRewards Pay You?
QuickRewards offers several ways for members to cash out their rewards. They include:
QuickRewards offers cash payments through PayPal, and members must have a verified PayPal account to withdraw their earnings in cash.
There’s no minimum balance requirement, so even if you have a cent in your name, you can request a PayPal payment. It may take about 24-72 hours to get your payment processed.
You can also redeem your earnings for a gift card to over 50 major retailers like Walmart, Kohl’s, Domino’s Pizza, GameStop, Best Buy, Home Depot, Target, Red Lobster, Disney, Amazon, McDonald’s, and more.
However, you need to earn a minimum of $5 if you want to cash out in the form of a gift card.
For offers that reward you in QuickPoints, you may choose to convert your accumulated QP points into real money at the rate of 1 cent per 100 QP points, then cash out via PayPal, or redeem for gift cards.
You also earn additional bonuses in the form of tokens for each task you complete. Tokens can be redeemed for gift cards or put towards magazine subscriptions.
Pros of QuickRewards
The advantages of QuickRewards include:
- No payment threshold: You can cash out as little as 1 cent via PayPal
- Quick earnings: You get paid within 24 hours of completing an offer
- Lots of rewards options: From paid surveys to paid videos and other offers, you’ve plenty of earning opportunities to maximize rewards.
- Easy to join and use: QuickRewards sign-up is free. Once you’re in, just complete tasks and get paid.
- Gift Cards: There’s a large selection of gift cards to redeem your rewards towards.
Cons of QuickRewards
Like other survey sites, QuickRwards has its share of cons. They include:
- Site restrictions: QuickRewards is only open to U.S. and Canadian residents.
- Promotional emails: You’ll receive lots of promotional emails in your inbox, which can be annoying at times.
- Limited customer support: No live chat, phone number or help center. You can only reach out via email.
- Risk of losing rewards: You have to remain active on the site to keep rewards.
- Scanty information: The site doesn’t have a lot of information to onboard new users.
Is QuickRewards Legit?
Based on the information available, it appears that QuickRewards is a legit market research panel.
First, QuickRewards isn’t yesterday’s baby. It’s one of the oldest survey sites that has been in business since 2002 and has a strong social media presence with over 7,000 Facebook followers and more than 5,000 followers on Twitter.
Secondly, the site has decent ratings on several review platforms.
The Better Business Bureau gives it a clean A+ rating with a score of 5/5, while Trustpilot has given it a 3.8/5 star rating. SiteJabber places it at 4.28 out of 5.
There are a few things you can do to maximize your earnings on the site. They include:
- Stay active on the site: That’s a fancy way to say, ” do more to earn more.” The more surveys and offers you complete, the more QP points and tokens you’ll gather. These will translate into more money when you cash out.
- Earn more with low-reward tasks: High paying tasks attract a lot of competition. That’s why the network has a three surveys per day rule. Once you reach the limit, focus on low reward tasks to maximize your earnings.
- Bring your friend and earn: earn more points by getting your friends to join the QuickRewards network.
If QuickRewards doesn’t work for you, you have options. There are other market research panels you can look into, including:
Alternative Survey Sites
Is QuickRewards Worth It?
To sum it up, QuickRewards is a great place to earn money doing things you usually do online. So if you love shopping online, watching videos, or answering surveys, this survey site can help you earn a few extra bucks per week.
Bear in mind that the site is not a get-rich-quick scheme, so keep your hopes low, and only expect to make a few coins from each task and offer
If you remain active on the site and take advantage of all the earning opportunities, you can be sure to turn out decent pay on the side at the end of the month. Even if you make $50 a month, that’s enough to foot your ISP bill!
Quick Rewards FAQs
Is QuickRewards legitimate?
Yes, QuickRewards is a legitimate survey site. You’ll earn the rewards attached to each offer.
Does QuickRewards actually pay you?
Yes, you earn specific dollar amounts, QuickPoints, and bonus tokens for completing different offers. You can then redeem rewards for gift cards, magazine subscriptions, or cash out via PayPal.
How can I make money from surveys?
Simply look through the QuickRewards survey dashboard and find surveys to complete. You’re limited to three surveys per day, and you can expect to earn about $0.75 to $15 depending on the survey time and type.