MOBROG is a survey platform founded in 1998 by the German company Splendid Research GMBH. The survey panel is available globally; anyone can sign up as a survey respondent.
As a paid surveys platform, it is a popular money-making site where people can complete surveys on the MOBROG app and get paid.
The paid surveys website has many positive reviews online on Trustpilot and an average rating of 4.5, with many people happy with their experience on the site.
Read on to learn how MOBROG works and whether it is legit.
Is MOBROG Legit?
Yes, MOBROG is a legit paid surveys website where you can sign up, complete surveys, and get paid.
The company has been around for almost twenty-five years. During this time, it has established itself as a credible website.
Another reason that MOBROG is legit is the number of reviews it has online. It has over fifty thousand reviews on Trustpilot, a number no other paid surveys platform has reached.
Many reviews are from happy users who have completed surveys and received payment as expected.
How Do MOBROG Surveys work?
MOBROG surveys are easy and fun to take. The company promises to provide interesting and engaging surveys to respondents so that they can enjoy taking the surveys while making money.
MOBROG works with global brands that need consumer views or opinions on the products and services they offer or are planning to offer.
These companies are willing to pay a small token for your opinion, so they approach a company like MOBROG to help them send surveys to respondents and get their views.
How To Sign Up for MOBROG
Step 1: Register
The MOBROG website uses your location to send you to the correct MOBROG site. If you are in the US, sign up for the USA MOBROG site. Click on the register button and complete the sign-up form.
Step 2: Confirm Your Registration
You’ll receive an email asking you to confirm the registration. Click on the confirmation link in the email. If you can’t find the email, check your spam folder.
Step 3: Complete the Start Survey
On your dashboard, you will see only one survey called the Start Survey. Go ahead and complete it. It asks for information about you, such as your age, occupation, and more, that is used to create a profile for you.
Once complete, you will find new surveys that match your profile details on your dashboard.
Step 4: Search for a New Survey
If no MOBROG surveys are available, you can click on the ‘Search for a new survey’ button, which will match you with surveys on other websites. Don’t worry; you don’t need to sign up again.
Once you click the button, you will be taken directly to a survey page where you can start a survey. After completing the survey, you will be redirected to the MOBROG website, and the amount you’ve earned will be credited to your account.
How Do You Make Money on MOBROG?
You can make money with MOBROG in three ways:
- Paid Surveys: Complete surveys and earn up to $3 per survey.
- Referrals: Earn $0.63 for every active member you introduce to the site.
- Contests: Participate in a monthly lottery to win $100. It is free to enter and only requires that you complete surveys to gain tickets.
How Do You Get Paid on MOBROG?
As you complete surveys, your balance will increase, and you will need to cash out your earnings at some point. Before you cash out, be aware that MOBROG only allows payment once you reach a minimum payout of $6.25.
Once you’ve exceeded that balance, you can proceed to withdraw your earnings through the following channels:
- Gift card
You can also donate your earnings towards planting a tree using the Ecomatcher option during cash out.
Pros of MOBROG
- Easy registration: You don’t need special requirements to sign up for MOBROG. Anyone can register an account, complete their profile, and start taking surveys.
- Unlimited surveys: You can take as many surveys as you want as long as they are available. If you have many surveys available, you can take all of them with no restrictions.
- Automatic credits: Once you complete a survey, the money is credited to your MOBROG account.
- Easy payments: Once you’ve reached the payout threshold, you can withdraw the cash to your PayPal/Skrill account, and the money will be credited within 24 hours.
Cons of MOBROG
- Low earnings: MOBROG pays up to $3 per survey, although most are in the one-dollar range.
- Long surveys: Some surveys can take up to ten minutes to complete, yet the payout might be as little as 80 US cents.
- Availability of surveys: You won’t always find surveys on your dashboard, so you cannot earn money consistently.
- Failed surveys: If you are taking external surveys, they might fail midway, or once complete, you might not return to the MOBROG website due to a broken link.
- Availability: MOBROG is unavailable in some countries, although it is available in the US.
Sites Like MOBROG
Many sites like MOBROG can help you earn more cash during your spare time. They include:
Survey Junkie is a market intelligence platform that invites people to participate in shaping new products and services through surveys. Once you sign up, you can complete surveys to earn points that you can redeem through gift cards or PayPal.
Branded Surveys is one of the world’s leading market research communities. With over 25,000 Trustpilot reviews, it is a credible and legit paid surveys website.
You earn points for every survey you complete and can cash out your points in cash, gift cards, or a donation to your favorite charity.
LifePoints is a global community of over five million members participating in surveys and polls for cash. The website offers paid surveys you can complete to earn points, which you can redeem for PayPal cash or gift cards.
LifePoints offers 10 free points as a sign-up bonus.
OpinionBar is a paid surveys website owned by MetrixLab B.V., a company based in Rotterdam, Netherlands, and founded in 1999. Its clients include IKEA, CNN, Google, Canon, and Unilever.
It is free to sign up, complete surveys, and get paid via PayPal or gift cards.
QuickRewards lets you get paid to complete surveys, play games, watch videos, complete offers, and shop online.
One of the great things about this website is that they don’t impose any minimum balance to request a payment, so you can start withdrawing as soon as you start earning.
The PrizeRebel website has been around since 2007 and offers PayPal cash to complete surveys. Besides PayPal cash, you can redeem over a hundred rewards, including Amazon and Walmart gift cards.
Signing up is free and easy. Once you start taking surveys, you can withdraw your earnings to PayPal and get paid immediately.
MOBROG is a legit site for making money by completing paid surveys. It’s free, so anyone can sign up and start making money.
If you have spare time or love doing interesting surveys, you should try MOBROG. It is a better pastime than social media or games because MOBROG pays you to have fun!