Freebies of all kinds are often great to have, especially if they have to do with getting free gift cards.
Whether it’s the latest fashion, gadgets, or beauty products, being able to get your hands on something at a discount or free is satisfying.
Luckily, brands often partner with media outlets and websites to promote their products with free gift cards, PayPal money, and merchandise.
That said, it’s essential to check the websites’ legitimacy first to avoid wasting your time, especially now that digital gift cards are also the subject of internet scams.
With free Sephora gift cards, you can shop safely and save money as you shop.
What are Sephora Gift Cards?
Sephora gift cards are physical or digital cards that you can use to purchase Sephora products. Both cards are assigned a 16-digit gift card code and an 8-digit PIN.
The cards are treated as cash, though they’re not exchangeable for actual cash unless required by law. The Sephora gift card codes allow you to purchase Sephora products without presenting a physical card.
Sephora gift cards are accepted online at Sephora.com, on the Sephora mobile app, and at participating stores in the US and Canada.
How To Get Free Sephora Gift Cards
There are many ways to get free Sephora gift cards online. Most of these methods can be done with an earning system that people enjoy.
1. Branded Surveys
Branded Surveys is designed explicitly for surveys and is another way to get free Sephora gift cards.
It boasts a Survey Matching Engine that makes it easier for users to find surveys that fit their demographics.
Users who reside in the US can also use their earnings as donations to charity foundations listed by the website.
- Payout is fast.
- It has a specialized survey matching engine.
- The website is easy to navigate.
- Options to get rewards are limited.
- The user has to accumulate 500 points to redeem cash or gift cards.
2. Survey Junkie
This site is one of a few reputable survey sites that reward users with either PayPal cash or gift cards. It’s a great place to start when someone wants to earn some extra cash in their spare time.
Survey Junkie connects its users with a handful of online survey questionnaires that pay around $0.5 to $3 per completed survey.
The user can accumulate reward points in their account and redeem them as cash or gift cards for popular brands like Sephora.
The reward points are usually given about 80 to 150 points per completed survey. Each point is equivalent to one cent and creating an account with Survey Junkie is entirely free.
- It’s easy to use.
- The app is easy to navigate.
- Bonuses are readily available upon sign-up.
- Surveys can take some time to complete (20 minutes average minimum).
- High-points surveys quickly get filled up because of the large user volume.
Much like Survey Junkie, PrizeRebel connects its users to market research questions.
However, this website offers slightly more options in the sense that the user can choose to receive the rewards in physical form, like prepaid Visa gift cards shipped to their residence, or completely digital.
Moreover, users can watch videos or do microtasks and referrals to get rewards. This feature makes the website more engaging than other websites like it.
- Surveys are always available.
- Offers free Sephora gift cards.
- Users can do other things to get rewards.
- The minimum cash-out is low.
- There’s no mobile app.
- Surveys require specific qualifications.
What InboxDollars can offer that is different from other websites is that it has way more features.
Users can subscribe to PaidEmails, do surveys (which are still selective since brands that do market research usually seek specific demographics), and play scratch & win.
InboxDollars is one of the oldest platforms that offer these services, so it’s no surprise that it has earned a reputation as a legitimate website for Sephora gift cards in the US.
- It has more features and options to earn gift cards and cash.
- It offers features for gig economy hustles such as UberEATS.
- Minimum cash-out is higher.
- There’s no dedicated customer service team.
Being one of the most popular platforms, Swagbucks has spent over $600 million worth of gift cards and cash given to its users.
It has also garnered a high rating on Trustpilot with its 4.3 out of 5 stars average in more than 24,000 reviews.
Playing games and searching are only a few of the things unique to Swagbucks.
- It has high-paying surveys.
- It’s the most well-known online survey platform.
- Offers can sometimes bait users to spend money on a highlighted product.
- The points are not always credited to the users’ accounts.
6. Drop App
Something missing in most cashback platforms is the feature where users can merge their points with other cashback tools, so the discount is more significant in a single purchase. Drop App has addressed that problem.
The websites reviewed here so far are all about surveys and microtasks. Drop App is explicitly focused on offering consumers the convenience of reducing their costs.
- It’s a user-friendly platform.
- Its point system value is consistent.
- It has a feature to use points earned with other cashback tools.
- Free Sephora gift cards in Canada and the US.
- There’s no cash option to convert your points to.
- It doesn’t have an extensive brand listing.
Toluna is one of the oldest survey platforms in existence. Founded in 2000, Toluna has had its fair share of testimonials from users who can testify to its legitimacy.
Interestingly, users can also interact with the website’s community to earn points. This feature allows for more options to make money without the repetitive task of answering surveys and receiving emails that can also be considered spammy.
- It lets the user choose a broad category to receive more survey opportunities.
- It immediately informs the user if they are disqualified from the survey, saving much time.
- It pays significantly less than most similar websites.
8. Sephora Beauty Insiders Program
This is the official program of Sephora itself, which offers gift cards to customers who buy its products. As long as the program covers a purchase, the customer earns reward points to use as cash.
There are tiers to the program. For example, a consumer can achieve Rogue status after spending over $1,000 on Sephora products online in one year. This status opens more features such as rewards not available to regular consumers.
- Since Sephora manages the program, users need not worry about being scammed.
- Users earn more points for every purchase.
- Most rewards are non-refundable.
- Redeeming rewards requires a $10 minimum purchase.
- Redeeming rewards requires at least 500 accumulated points in the account.
This website is one of the best since it has a wide variety of stores in its listings. Users can register, take on market research surveys, and discover content.
Users can even play video games to earn rewards. It’s a unique approach that keeps users engaged because the features don’t get repetitive and boring.
- It alerts users about the latest and possible time-limited offers.
- It has both cashback features and surveys for people to earn from.
- It offers a $10 immediate bonus upon signing up.
- The sign-up process can be slow.
- The variety of offers is low.
For people who don’t like taking surveys and online tasks at all, Shopkick is a great place to start. It has a feature where users can simply walk into the store and scan some products to accumulate points even though they have no intention of buying.
Like most platforms, increasing purchases recorded in Shopkick also means increasing earnings. However, that is optional.
Additionally, if the user does buy the products that they scanned in the store, they can earn more points by presenting the receipt through the app.
- It also supports real-life tasks for earning points.
- It offers a large payout in referrals alone.
- Users can only use the scanning of products feature near the store.
- Spending money for rewards isn’t worth it.
While all the other platforms mentioned in this article are about earning systems and app points convertible to cash or Sephora gift cards, Ibotta leans towards a more simplistic approach.
Cash or gift cards are directly linked and sent to your account/bank account when you earn enough from the website’s features. Ibotta also has more than 500+ exclusive offers on hundreds of brands listed on the website.
- Rewards like cash are sent directly into your bank account or digital wallet.
- It has a browser extension feature that makes it easier to access.
- It restricts its users by not allowing gift cards to be used outside of the app.
- The app is available only for iOS and Android devices.
Free Sephora Gift Cards FAQs
What is the best way to get free Sephora gift cards?
The best way to get free Sephora gift cards is to participate in online surveys in market research.
Are Sephora gift card generators legit?
For most legitimate websites that offer Sephora gift cards in their listings of rewards, gift card generators are most likely to be legitimate as well.
How do I use my Sephora gift card code?
Users can use their Sephora gift cards by purchasing products in the website shop that gave the gift card or in Sephora’s official shop.